‘Belted Galloway’ Cow Card
This card features a Belted Galloway a heritage breed of cow originating from the west side of southern Scotland adapted to living on poor upland pastures and windswept moorlands in the region. I first saw a Belted Galloway in the Lake District at Yewtree farm which was originally owned by Beatrix Potter during the 1930’s. You can’t mistake a Belted Galloway with the distinguishable white band around their middle.
£3.50 – £10.00
- 'Belted Galloway' cow birthday card or any occasion
- blank inside to write your own message
- printed on quality 300gm card
- measures 15cm x 15cm (6" x 6")
- supplied with white envelope
- can be ordered with multicard discount
Single Card, 4 Cards
There are no reviews yet.