‘Big Black Cockerels’ Rooster Card
When I drew the cockerels for this card I thought about my Dad’s cockerel in France. He is a huge black Orpington cockerel called Gregory – Gregory Peck! Orpingtons are named after Orpington, a town in Kent South East England. They were bred for superior egg laying and their large size and soft appearance together with rich colour and gentle contours give them an attractive appearance. Gregory patrols the garden and keeps a close eye on his hareem of hens, his favourite being Henrietta! A great rooster birthday card or use for any other occasion too as its blank inside!
£3.50 – £10.00
- 'Big Black Cockerels' rooster birthday card and other occasions
- blank inside to write your own message
- printed on quality 300gm card
- measures 15cm x 15cm (6" x 6")
- supplied with white envelope
- can be ordered with multicard discount
Single Card, 4 Cards
There are no reviews yet.