‘Street Cat’ Print
I designed my ‘Street Cat’ black and white cat art monoprint using a cardboard stencil which I first drew then cut out with a scalpel. I love the bold graphic quality achieved by working in this way. To give ‘Street Cat’ a lived in dirty look I added a bit of smudgy black ink to his face because he’s been living on the streets for some time now, but by the look on his face he has adjusted well to his surroundings.
This odd looking cat lives on the streets. A life living on the edge but full to the brim with fun and adventure. A popular cat amongst his friends although not so much with his fellow street cat enemies.
£25.00 – £45.00
- original black and white cat art monoprint
- printed on high quality acid free paper
- A4 21cm x 29.8cm paper size
- signed open edition
- available framed (black aluminium) and unframed (float mounted)
- includes a certificate of authenticity
Print Only, Framed Black
There are no reviews yet.