Printmaking art holiday in Tuscany 2024. Join me for a very special experience on my Printmaking In Tuscany Holiday. An art and craft holiday set in the lovely medieval town of Barga in Tuscany, Italy.
Our Art Holiday Location
Barga is a small traditional hilltop town. It has medieval narrow streets and fantastic mountain scenery. Barga is featured in various guides as one of the most beautiful towns in Italy and therefore provides lots of inspiration for art holidays. The town offers a number of restaurants, independent shops, supermarket, post office, cafes and bars. There are good day trip opportunities to Florence, Lucca and Pietrasanta (a special destination for those interested in sculpture).
We will be based at Quattro Archi in the old town part of Barga. This northern area of Tuscany is more mountainous than the south and the position of Barga on the side of the valley provides a spectacular setting with some wonderful views and memorable sunsets. There is a large private terrace which is the centre of attention for most people because of it’s wonderful views over the town and surrounding countryside.
Inspiration for art surrounds Quattro Archi – the building is purposely designed to inspire creativity in a truely relaxing and stunning location. The week will include 5 sessions of printmaking. There will also be an opportunity to exhibit your work in an intimate professional gallery environment at the end of the week if you would like to.
We will be going in September so that the weather we still be warm but not as hot as the middle of the summer and you can avoid the school holidays and access cheaper flights. Checkout some of the lovely reviews from previous guests on on some of my other printmaking holidays and workshops.
- printmaking art holiday in Tuscany 2024
- 6 nights in a beautiful hill top location in the Tuscan hills
- 6 continental style breakfast buffets included
- 2 restaurant evening meals included
- includes wine on the terrace on our first evening together
- tea and coffee is provided throughout the day
- includes 5 half day printmaking sessions including drypoint etching, linocut, monoprinting and cyanotype methods
- all printmaking materials are included
- local transfers from the town to our accommodation by arrangement
- wifi access available
- a week of fun, laughter and making memories guaranteed!